Sunday, March 27, 2011

whose birthday?

This is very odd; I forgot my birthday is coming up. I’m not sure how this happened. I’ve felt a little out of sorts the past week or so and time really has been flying by. Seems I sleep, go to work, come home and sleep some more. That’s something else, I’ve really been craving sleep. I’ll look at the clock at 7 PM and think, “Wow, I should go to sleep now.” I’m not really sleepy but sleep sounds absolutely fantastic all the time. Maybe it’s because the weather has been very rainy and cloudy. I always feel like I get a bit depressed when it’s like this and nothing fits with depression better than sleep. Anyway, where was I…oh, birthday. Some family members are having me over this weekend, they said they needed some help at their new house. I bet they’re going to take me out for a beer or something. I only remembered because my good friend e-mailed me and asked what I was doing on my birthday. That’s when I looked at the calendar and thought, “Oh shit, my birthday is in a few days.” Hmm, that a little weird when other have to remind you when your birthday is.

No comments: