Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fucking animals

I was listening to the radio this morning and heard a news story about Egyptian Muslims who upon hearing that a local Muslim girl had been caught with a Christian boy decided she should be put to death. When her father refused, they killed him and then went and burned down the local Catholic church. This of course led to more bloodshed and has both sides calling for revenge.

My first thought upon hearing this was, “What a bunch of fucking animals.”

This sentiment was not only aimed at Muslims but at the Middle East in general. I’m not usually one to damn the many for the actions of the few and I fully realize that to do so is wrong, but that was honestly the first thing that came to mind.

I guess I’ve succumbed to Muslim violence overload that media is bombarding me with. It’s all too much. All the tails of inhuman violence taking place in the Middle East, and parts of Africa and Asia dominated mainly by Islam has broken me down.

With this in mind I went to work and came across a news story about an 11-year-old girl who was gang raped by upwards of 15 men and boys in a small town outside of Houston Texas . It seems that many of the people in the town are blaming the girl for being a harlot. Ughh, again my reaction was, “What a bunch of freaking animals.”

This time the sentiment was not only aimed at the people who were involved but at small town Texas inhabitants in general. Again, I know it’s wrong but Sweet Freaking Beejeezuz people, what the fuck is wrong with you?

It’s not Muslims or small town hicks, it’s everyone, they’re all animals. At least 50 percent of the people in the world are animals. You have to assume that everyone you meet is an animal until they prove otherwise.

BEWARE!!

No comments: